Meet the EVOLUTION CT525!!! Pace Performance is proud to announce the release of the EVOLUTION CT525 factory sealed racing engine designed for entry level sprint car divisions. Partnering with Blackshear Racing Engines to develop the engine package with input from Knoxville Raceway's competition director Mike Proffitt, we have developed a competitive, affordable, and durable entry level factory sealed sprint car racing engine package. This package will help control engine cost in entry level sprint car racing, as NO performance enhancing components are allowed outside the mandated components in this engine package.
• Fully GM assembled engine with factory seals
• Rear cam drive stud / spud
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Aluminum 4 barrel Single Plane Intake
• SFI Certified Harmonic Balancer
• CPP LSX Sealed Ignition Box with Harness
• Toggle style ignition switch
• Jones water pump kit with serpentine belt system
• Jones alternator kit
• 3.6lb engine mounted battery package
• Holley spec 750cfm alcohol carburetor
• Holley billet fuel regulator & plumbing kit
• Tapered carb Spacer
• Throttle linkage package
• DSR flowed fuel pump (pump is included with engine package but can be deleted upon request)
• Complete R2C air cleaner package
• Schoenfeld 1-3/4”: exhaust headers
• Aluminum crank flange adapter, accepts conventional sprint car drive yoke
• Lightweight front motor mount kit
• Dyno engine break-in and tuning
• 6 Pace QR coded High Security Serial Numbered cable seals
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.