GMP-T567353-VF - Pace Fuel Injected SBC 350 350HP EFI Turnkey Engine with T56 6 Speed Trans Package
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-TT567353-VF Pace Performance EFI SBC 350 350HP Engine with T56 6 Speed Transmission Package
Pace Performance Chevy 350 350HP EFI Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Stamped steel OE valve covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• FiTech 400HP EFI system. Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• Steel Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• PCV Valve and Chrome Breather
• Drivers Side LH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Performance EFI Fuel Pump PackagesPace Frame Mount In-Line EFI Pump Kit with Rear Mount Fuel Regulator/Filter Package
Pace Engine Compartment Mounted Sump/Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace In-Tank Returnless EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace-In Tank Return Style EFI Fuel Pump Package
This turn-key GM 350CID engine comes fully assembled using a brand new (not remanufactured) GM 10067353 350cid 4 bolt main long block. We have preinstalled all name brand components needed to make this engine ready to run, right out of the crate.
Power: 350 HP @5200 RPM, 410 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4000 RPM
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .458” Intake / .458” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 218 deg. Intake / 218 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 110 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron Vortec, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs:10212811 max .475” lift camshafts
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Block Notes: Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Engine mount holes drilled and tapped for both early-style front motor mount brackets and the normal side motor mounts.
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission
• 14” Flywheel
• 11” Single Disc Clutch & Pressure Plate
• Hydraulic Throwout Bearing & Bolts
• Hydraulic T/O Bearing Plumbing & Bleeder Kit
• Flywheel to Crank Bolts
• Transmission to Bellhousing Bolts
• Pilot bearing
• QuickTime Steel Bellhousing
• Pressure Plate to Flywheel Bolt kit
• Speed Sensor Pigtail
• Back-Up Lamp Pigtail
• Speedo Sensor Hole Plug
• 1st Gear Solenoid Pigtail
• White 6 Speed Gear Shift Knob
• 10” Chrome Shift Lever
• Shift Boot
• Slip Yoke
• 5-QT Dexron VI Transmission Fluid
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.