GMP-TK6290HP-2F - Pace Fuel Injected SBC 350 290HP Black Finish Turnkey EFI Engine with TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission Package
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GMP-TK6290HP-2F - Pace Fuel Injected SBC 350 290HP Black Finish Turnkey EFI Engine with TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission Package.Pace Performance Chevy 350 290HP Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep & oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• FiTech 400HP EFI system. Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• GM Licensed Black 14” Air Cleaner with Red Chevy Logo
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• GM Licensed Black Steel Valve Covers with Red Chevy Logo
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Performance EFI Fuel Pump PackagesPace Frame Mount In-Line EFI Pump Kit with Rear Mount Fuel Regulator/Filter Package
Pace Engine Compartment Mounted Sump/Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace In-Tank Returnless EFI Fuel Pump Package
Pace-In Tank Return Style EFI Fuel Pump Package
All New Pace Exclusive 350cid 290HP Engine Packages
The 350/290 HP is the most popular Chevrolet Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. Chevrolet Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
Power: 290 HP @5250 RPM, 332 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3750 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .450” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable.
Serving up 600 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners – which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of it's competitors combined.
2.87 1st, 1.89 2nd, 1.28 3rd, 1.00 4th,.82 5th, REV- 2.56
Pace TKO 600 Transmission Package Includes :•TCET4618 Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission
• 11” Single Disc Clutch & Pressure Plate with Throw out Bearing
•Flywheel to Crank Bolts
•Transmission to Bellhousing Bolts
•Pressure Plate to Flywheel Bolt kit
•Clutch Fork Stud
•Speed Sensor Pigtail
•Neutral Safety Pigtail
•Ivory 5 Speed Gear Shift Knob
•10” Chrome Shift Lever
•3-QT Synchromesh Transmission Fluid
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.