GMP-T56SP350-5 - Pace Performance CPP SP350 375HP Orange Finish Engine with T56 Transmission Package.
GMP-19333157-C5X - Pace Performance CPP SP350 375HP Turnkey Engine with Orange Finish Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• GM Licensed Orange Powdercoated Slant Edge Aluminum Valve Covers with Chevy Logo
• GM Licensed Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Hand built AED 750CFM Holley mechanical secondary carb
• Performance Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• HEI Distributor, Coil, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
The new SP350 uses the proven ZZ4 short block and adds to it the Fast Burn aluminum cylinder heads for 375 value packed horsepower. With value in mind, the SP350 uses stamped steel rocker arms and the same ZZ4 camshaft that powers thousands of hot rods. The SP350 is an excellent choice for the basis of a custom engine. Its strong forged steel crankshaft and forged powdered metal connecting rods have been proven to 500 horsepower. Value priced small-block power, great durability, easy power upgrades.
Power: 375 HP @ 5600 RPM, 405 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3600 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Dual Bolt Pattern Fast Burn Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: LS Beehive Springs, Max .530” Lift
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total @ 4000 RPM
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission Package
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the T-56 Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars
2.66 1st, 1.78 2nd, 1.30 3rd, 1.00 4th, .80 5th, .63 6th REV- 2.90
Pace T56 Magnum Transmission Package Includes :• TUET11009 Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission