GMP-TK6SP383-1F Pace Fuel Injected CPP SP383 435HP Cast Finish EFI Engine & TKO600 5-Speed Transmission Package
GMP-19332532-1FX - Pace Fuel Injected CPP SP383 435HP Cast Finish EFI Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• GM Licensed Aluminum Valve Covers with Chevrolet Script
• GM Licensed Chrome 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• GM Aluminum Vortec, Single Plane Intake
• FiTech 600HP Silver Finish EFI system.Click Here for more information about FiTech EFI systems
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Performance EFI Fuel Pump PackagesPace Frame Mount In-Line EFI Pump Kit with Rear Mount Fuel Regulator/Filter Package
The all new SP383 offers Big Block performance with a Small Block price tag.
CPP starts with the legendary Fast Burn cylinder heads and 383cid bottom end. The combination of a 3.800 steel crank and a stout .509/.528 lift hydraulic roller camshaft produces 435hp @ 5600 rpm, making the SP383 the benchmark by which all other 383cid small blocks will be measured.
Power: 435 HP @ 5600 RPM, 445 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4600 RPM
Displacement: 383 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.80”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: HD Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .509” Intake / .528” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: GM Fast Burn Aluminum Dual Bolt Pattern, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 12625033 Bee-Hive
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6000
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 36 degrees total
TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable.
Serving up 600 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners – which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of it's competitors combined.
2.87 1st, 1.89 2nd, 1.28 3rd, 1.00 4th,.82 5th, REV- 2.56
Pace TKO 600 Transmission Package Includes :• TCET4618 Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission