GMP-TK6ZZ454-2 - Pace Prepped & Primed CPP ZZ454 440HP Black Finish Crate Engine with TKO-600 5 Speed Transmission Package
GMP-12498777-2X - Pace Prepped & Primed CPP ZZ454 440HP Black Finish Crate Engine with GM 4QT Muscle Car Oil Pan Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
• 12495360 Chevrolet Performance 4-Quart Oil Pan, fits most muscle car applications including early Chevelle and Camaro
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• GM Tuned Holley 770CFM Vacuum Secondary with Electric Choke
• Black 14” Air Cleaner
• Performance Mechanical Fuel Pump with Plumbing to Carb
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter with Bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 2 Oil Filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 5W30 non-synthetic oil
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Based on the time tested 454 HO, GM has added a set of GM Signature Series aluminum cylinder heads taking the overall performance up to a stout 440 hp and 500 ft. lbs. of torque.
The all new ZZ454 carries the same quality components, offering forged pistons, forged steel crankshaft, forged connecting rods and four bolt mains. This classic muscle car motor has all modern technologies incorporated into it, such as a roller cam, forged bottom end, and a compression ratio that will let you fill up at the pump.
Power: 440 HP @ 5250 RPM, 500 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3250 RPM
Displacement: 454 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.250” x 4.000”
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Forged Steel
Pistons: Forged Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .510” Intake / .540” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Aluminum Oval Port.
Combustion Chamber: 110cc
Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 4 degrees BTDC, 26 degrees total
TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable.
Serving up 600 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners – which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of it's competitors combined.
2.87 1st, 1.89 2nd, 1.28 3rd, 1.00 4th,.82 5th, REV- 2.56
Pace TKO 600 Transmission Package Includes :• TCET4618 Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission