CPSLS34806L80E-X GM LS3 480HP Engine with 6L80E 6-Speed Auto Transmission Combo Package.
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
New 6L80E Connect and Cruise Packages
Pace Performance is breaking new ground with the launch of the new Connect-and-Cruise crate powertrain systems. They’re factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. We matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning.
GM LS3 480HP Engine and 6L80E Package Includes:
• GMP-19301358-PX Prepped & Primed LS3 480HP Engine with Installed Holley muscle car oil pan
• CPP Engine Controller and Harness
• Pace Performance 6L80E 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Package
• Pace Pass-Thru Can & Tach lead harness Click Here for more information.
Pace Performance GM LS3 480HP with Holley Oil Pan Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Pace installed Holley 302-1 oil pan (click here for measurements and details), other oil pans available upon request.
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• Includes Oil filter and Pace Performance recommend break in oil: Shipped in Pan
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor engine warranty and limited 1 year parts replacement only transmission warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
The hot new small block V8 in the GM lineup is the hyper-aggressive LS3. It offers a high-revving 376-inch combination that represents generations of small block V8 development and engineering. Not only is the LS3 an amazing engine in its stock configuration, but with those high-flowing rectangular port cylinder heads, the LS3 is loaded with potential. To tap into this potential, the engineers at GM Performance Parts offer you the LS 376/480 - an LS3 with an upgraded camshaft that ups power by a whopping 50 horsepower!
The LS 376/480 comes with the same great features as the LS3 crate engine. The bottom end includes a 6-bolt aluminum block, nodular crank, high performance rods, and 10.7:1 pistons. The heads are high-flowing rectangular-port units that share their design with the amazing LS7. The same EFI intake manifold feeds the hungry engine, while 1.7:1 roller rockers work with the upgraded camshaft.
The GM Performance Parts engineers picked the LS Hot Cam (p/n 12617570) to take the LS3 to the next level. This cam specs out with .525-inch intake and exhaust valve lift. Duration (@ .050 inches) is 219 intake and 228 exhaust. This cam allows for a dramatic increase in power across the power band while still maintaining good street manners. The engine will idle and cruise just like an LS3, but the power increase is there whenever you need it.
With all of the same great components as the LS3, but with an additional 50 horsepower, the new LS 376/480 is ready, willing, and able to answer your call for a new LS crate engine.
Power: 480 HP @ 5750 RPM, 475 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
Displacement: 376 CID, 6.2L
Bore x Stroke: 4.060” x 3.620”
Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Aluminum with 6 bolt cross bolted main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .525” Intake / .525” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 219 deg. Intake / 228 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum L92 style ports
Combustion Chamber: 68cc
Valves: 2.165” Intake/ 1.590” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Cast Roller Trunnion, 1.7:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6600
This Pace Performance 6L80E Transmission Package is designed for "Plug and Play" use with Chevrolet Performance LS engine controllers.
Package Includes:• GM 6L80E rear wheel drive, slip yoke style transmission assembly
• Torque Converter
• Oil Cooler Lines Manifold with -6 AN Male Fittings
• Converter dust shields and bolts
• Dipstick and tube
• Transmission ships with fluid plus 2 extra QTs
• Shift shaft lever & nut
• Bell housing & converter bolts
• Transmission harness
• Pace custom pre-programming of internal transmission ECU
• Slip yoke
6L80E Specifications and Features:• Rated for maximum engine crankshaft torque 487 lb-ft (660 Nm)
• Gear Ratio • 1st - 4.03 • 2nd - 2.36 • 3rd - 1.53 • 4th - 1.15 • 5th - 0.85 • 6th - 0.67
• Programming includes Tap shift feature.
• Can be controlled by paddle shifters.
• See Documents Tab for transmission dimensions chart
Related ProductsGMP-7613 Pace Performance 6L80e Floor Shifter Assembly with Tap Shift Control
Steering Wheel Paddle Shift Packages
- PACE Performance
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - All Bare, Short, Long & Complete Engines
- Engine Shop - Crate Engines, Bare Blocks and Long Blocks - LS Trans & Engine Packages
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - Connect and Cruise Engine Kits
- Super Stores - Connect & Cruise Store
- Item Requires Shipping
- 800.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.