PAC-30008-FC - MeanStreet 800HP Carb Swap EFI Master Package with Fuel Command System
Pace Exclusive EFI Master Package includes FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800HP EFI system and Fuel Command fuel pump package.
FiTech MeanStreet 800HP 8 injector self-tuning EFI systems.
Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. Meanstreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology to get the most complete atomization available, bringing the user more power than ever. Using FiTech’s proprietary self-tuning techology, you can get your car on the road or track faster than ever, using just your gas pedal and the included handheld controller to make it all happen.
It fits any 4-bbl 4150 intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
FiTech MeanStreet 800HP Features:• Blacked out diecast throttle body
• Handheld controller with 8gb data log capabilities
• Annular discharge
• Windshield Mount for control
• 8 high flow 800hp injectors
• Built in fuel pressure regulator
• Internal MAP sensor
• Throttle position sensor
• Idle air control sensor
• Coolant temp sensor
• Wideband 02 sensor
• O2 bung kit
• -06AN fuel inlet fittings
• 1 fan control adjustable from controller • AC kickup control kit
• All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
• Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
• Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
• Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
With the FiTech Go EFI System Fuel Command Center installed with your EFI system you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available.
Here is how it works:
The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
Your stock carbureted fuel pump (or a TBI low pressure EFI pump) feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
Here are the advantages to this system:• A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump. • A submerged pump is quieter than an external pump. • A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline. • External inline pumps are designed to push fuel but do a poor job of sucking fuel. So if the EFI pump is not mounted lower than the tank it may suffer fuel starvation and premature failure. • The Fuel Command Center eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system. • This Fuel Command Center’s system is capable of delivering enough fuel for 800 HP.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.2 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.