DCC-68259164- Pace Performance 5.7L HEMI 460HP Base Crate Engine
DCC-68259164-FX - Pace Performance 5.7L HEMI 460HP Crate Engine.
Pace Performance is proud to introduce our own late model Hemi crate engine!
For years, Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler and all Mopar enthusiasts have struggled with little manufacturer support to take one of these amazing late model Hemi engines, and install them into their classic Mopar muscle car. Our Pace Performance engine techs have taken the newest design Eagle Hemi, and added numerous longevity and HP producing revisions to offer you this 460 horsepower power plant. You read that right! Almost 100 horsepower more than a 5.7 Challenger! This package features all OE equipped sensors and even our famous Pace Prime and Prep Package. This 460 HP beast is just a controller and harness away from shedding rubber in your old Mopar Muslce Car!
This engine features the following performance upgrades over stock:• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Performance timing gear swap to eliminate the complicated & expensive VVT tuning
• Performance timing chain and tensioner swap to eliminate the weak, loose fitting factory timing chain
• Upgraded SRT valve springs
• Performance Cam Swap
• Performance Swap Ready Fuel Rails
• Cable driven throttle body for easy install
• Upgraded fuel injectors
• Chromoly Pushrods
• MDS delete
• Milodon Hemi Swap oil pan designed for stock or aftermarket K frames.
• Heater hose lines tapped for plugging, or AN style fittings.
• Billet Water neck.
• Lokar Flexible Dipstick.
Includes all standard engine sensors. HARNESS AND ECM SOLD SEPERATLY.:
Power: 460 HP @ 6300 RPM, 448 ft. lbs. of torque @ 5100 RPM
Displacement: 345 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 3.92” x 3.58”
Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .547” Intake / .550” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 224 deg. Intake / 228 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 114 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum Hemi Eagle Port.
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.65:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: Upgraded SRT
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.