PS5401CT-BFX Pace Pro-Series BBC 540CID 670HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
PS5401CT-BFX Pace Pro-Series BBC 540CID 670HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine dyno break-in, test & tuning service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully assembled long block
• Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers
• Borla 200094 ITB EFI As-Cast Stack Injection System
• Complete Holley Dominator Electronics Package
• EFI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Spark Plugs
• Melling High Volume Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Front timing cover with 8” timing pointer
• Oil Filter Adapter
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Short Aluminum Water Pump (short style pump available upon request)
• 14” HD Flexplate
• HD Performance Starter with Bolts
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
BluePrint limited 30 month / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Manufactured using the Brand New, Made in the USA, BluePrint exclusive engine block.
BluePrint Pro Series Engines are a great choice for drivable and reliable high performance engines. All rotating assemblies are balanced within 2 grams on a computerized balancer. Blueprint Pro Series Engines are dyno tested and include dyno sheets. Best of all—they feature a 30-month/50,000-mile warranty. For high horsepower, and big displacement engines, BluePrint ProSeries is the way to go!
Power: 670 HP, 660 ft. lbs. of torque
Displacement: 540 CID
Bore x Stroke: 4.500” x 4.250”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps, brass freeze plugs.
Crankshaft: Forged Steel, polished, stress relieved and shot peened with chamfered oil oils
Connecting Rods: Forged with 150,000 psi bolts
Camshaft: Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .647” Intake / .647” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 248 deg. Intake / 254 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Performance Aluminum
Combustion Chamber: 114cc
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.7:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: N/A
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.