M6007X427FRT-BFX Pace Ford 427 450HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine dyno break-in, test & tuning service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully Ford assembled long block
• Distributor, Ignition Coil, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Borla 200144 ITB 48mm Injection System
• Complete Holley Dominator Electronics Package
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Water Pump
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
Ford Racing limited 2 year / 24,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Built on Ford Racings’ BOSS 351 block, the X-Head 427 crate engine is engineered and built to deliver a strong and flat torque curve. Like all of the Ford Racing crate engines, the X427 is hand assembled with nothing but the best new parts from aftermarket companies like Mahle, SCAT, Clevite, COMP, PAC, Fel-Pro and more.
The engine internals are designed for performance including: forged crankshaft, forged I-beam connecting rods with floating piston pins and a high performance oiling system. Built with the BOSS 351 block and the legendary X-Heads, X427 fits many of the vehicles originally built with a 351 Windsor engine.
With 427 cubic inches, 450 horsepower and 520 lb. ft. of torque, the X427 delivers tire-smoking acceleration for street rods, kit cars and muscle cars. It also delivers power and torque for light duty pickups and SUVs.Power: 450 HP @ 5600 RPM, 520 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM