M6007X427FRT-BFX - Pace Ford 427 450HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
M6007X427FRT-BFX Pace Ford 427 450HP with Borla Stack EFI Turn Key Crate Engine Includes: Warranty:
• Pace engine dyno break-in, test & tuning service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully Ford assembled long block
• Distributor, Ignition Coil, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Borla 200144 ITB 48mm Injection System
• Complete Holley Dominator Electronics Package
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Water Pump
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
Ford Racing limited 2 year / 24,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Built on Ford Racings’ BOSS 351 block, the X-Head 427 crate engine is engineered and built to deliver a strong and flat torque curve. Like all of the Ford Racing crate engines, the X427 is hand assembled with nothing but the best new parts from aftermarket companies like Mahle, SCAT, Clevite, COMP, PAC, Fel-Pro and more.
The engine internals are designed for performance including: forged crankshaft, forged I-beam connecting rods with floating piston pins and a high performance oiling system. Built with the BOSS 351 block and the legendary X-Heads, X427 fits many of the vehicles originally built with a 351 Windsor engine.
With 427 cubic inches, 450 horsepower and 520 lb. ft. of torque, the X427 delivers tire-smoking acceleration for street rods, kit cars and muscle cars. It also delivers power and torque for light duty pickups and SUVs.Power: 450 HP @ 5600 RPM, 520 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
Engine type: 351 based small block Ford
Displacement (cu in): 427
Bore x stroke (in): 4.125” bore x 4.00” stroke
Block: Boss 351 9.5 ”deck
Crankshaft: SCAT® Forged Steel
Connecting rods: SCAT® forged steel H-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
Pistons: Forged Mahle® w/ floating wrist pin
Camshaft type: Hydraulic Steel Billet Roller
Camshaft lift – intake/exhaust (in): .563”/.584”
Camshaft duration – intake/exhaust (@.050 in): 232/240
Cylinder heads: Ford Racing Aluminum 64cc Chamber Cylinder Heads
Valve size (in): 1.94” intake valves and 1.54” exhaust valves
Valve Springs: PAC® 1219X Ovate Beehive
Compression ratio: 10.5:1
Rocker arms : 1.6:1 Roller Rockers
Vibration Damper - Ford Racing SFI Approved
Valve Covers: Ford Racing cast aluminum black wrinkle finish 427 Cobra Script
Oil Pan: Steel with deep front sump pan with windage tray / scraper - 9 quart capacity
Water pump: included long type - standard rotation
Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded
Maximum recommended rpm: 5,600 rpm
Internal balanced. Use neutral balance flywheel
Front sump pan fits most kit cars
New block, oil and water pumps, performance oil pan and high-performance harmonic balancer
- Item Requires Shipping
- 465.0 lbs.
- W34.3000” x H31.3000” x L43.5000”
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.