Click on image to zoom
HSP353011 - Heatshield Products HP Shrink, 1/2" ID, 25 Pack
Availability: Special Order Item
Let everyone know you use high quality US made heat shield sleeving! Our HP Shrink is extra flexible and low shrink temperature making them ideal to seal off any high temperature sleeve! The very flexible polyolefin tubing has a 3:1 shrink ratio and meets all AMS-DTL-23053/5C, UL and CSA specifications. HP Shrink is a great alternative to zip ties, tape, and prove a clean tight seal with a professional look. Sealing the ends of any heat shield sleeve, improves the efficiency and prevents hot air for working its way in between your hose or wire. We offer them in black with yellow logo in diameters of 1/2, 3/4, 1-1/2, and 3 inch to fit whatever you need. Shrink and seal your way to optimize the performance of your heat shield sleeve.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W2.8700” x H1.2500” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.