GMP-350TH350-C Pace SBC 350CID Turnkey Engine with TH350 Transmission Premium Combo Package
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Pace Performance Fully Assembled "Brand New" 350CID 260HP with Turbo 350 Auto Transmission Package
Pace Performance small block Chevy 350CID & TH350 Trans Combo Package Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Holley 600CFM Vacuum Secondary Carb with electric choke
• Fuel Pump and Fuel Line to Carb
• Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• GM OE Black Steel Valve Covers
• SFI Certified 14” Auto Trans Flexplate with crank bolts
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• Includes Oil Filter and Pace Performance recommended break in oil: Shipped in Pan
• Hughes Performance HD street & strip Turbo 350 3 speed transmission
• Hughes Performance HD street & strip Torque Converter
• Torque Converter inspection dust shield
• Complete engine to trans mounting hardware package
• 12 Quarts of ATF
• Complete trans cooler kit
• Locking dipstick and tube
• Kick-down cable
• OE Style steel orficed modulator vacuum line with intake manifold fitting
• HD polyurethane trans mount
• HD slip yoke
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Fully Assembled "Brand New" 350CID 260HP
This turn-key GM 350CID engine comes fully assembled using a brand new (not remanufactured) GM 10067353 350cid 4 bolt main long block. We have preinstalled all name brand components needed to make this engine ready to run, right out of the crate.
Power: 260 HP @4300 RPM, 350 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3600 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .383” Intake / .401” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 194 deg. Intake / 202 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
Block Notes: Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Engine mount holes drilled and tapped for both early-style front motor mount brackets and the normal side motor mounts.Click Here to see all our Engine & Trans Combo Packages
- PACE Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.