Click on image to zoom
ALL25984 - Drag Race Hi-Flow Carburetor Spacer, 4150 Style, 4-Hole, 1" Thick
Specially designed for drag race applications to isolate carburetor from manifold, spacers prevent horsepower-robbing heat transfer and increase the distance from the bottom of the carburetor to the manifold plenum for better air flow. Spacers are CNC-machined in the U.S. from a polymer compound able to withstand temperatures up to 400°F. Available in open or four hole versions for 4150 and 4500 series Holley and Holley style carburetors in 1/2", 1" and 2" thicknesses. Tapered four-hole spacers have specially contoured holes to increase air velocity under the carburetor. Not intended or recommended for street or circle track use.
- Allstar Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H2.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.