PAC-BBC40003 - Pace BBC Crate Engine Fuel Command Center Upgrade Package
Don’t spend hours on your back drilling mounting holes in your frame, dropping your gas tank, running hose & wire. With the Pace BBC Crate Engine Fuel Command upgrade package installed with your EFI system you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available. Plus if you ever want or need to switch back to a carburetor it’s as simple as disconnecting 1 hose and rerouting it to the mechanical fuel pump
Here is how it works:
The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
The included BBC mechanical fuel pump feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
Here are the advantages to this system :• No need to remove fuel tank or hours spent laying on your back plumbing and mounting lines, filters, regulators, wires and pumps to the full length of your vehicles frame. • A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump. • A submerged pump is quieter than an external pump. • A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline. • External inline pumps are designed to push fuel but do a poor job of sucking fuel. So if the EFI pump is not mounted lower than the tank it may suffer fuel starvation and premature failure. • The Pace BBC Crate Engine Fuel Command upgrade package eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system. • The Fuel Command Center’s system is capable of delivering enough fuel for 800 HP.
The Pace BBC Crate Engine Fuel Command upgrade package can be used with any aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
The Pace BBC Crate Engine Fuel Command Upgrade Package Includes :• FiTech Fuel Command Center
• Fuel Command Center mounting brackets and hardware
• 5’ of 6AN Black, Push Lock EFI Hose
• BBC Performance Mechanical Fuel Pump
• Mechanical fuel pump push rod, bolts, gaskets and mounting plate
• 40 micron low pressure pre-filter (between mechanical pump and Fuel Command Center)
• 30 micron high pressure post-filter (between Fuel Command Center and EFI system inlet)
• Full set of Push Lock AN fittings and clamps
Notes: Mechanical fuel pump inlet fittings and EFI system inlet fittings are NOT included in this package. We have several different styles and sizes available to fit your application.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free 48 state ground shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.