PAC-18688 - Pace Performance Phantom In Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
PAC-18688 - Phantom In Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
Are you interested in an EFI retrofit kit, but just can’t get past the complication of the fuel system? Pace is proud to introduce their Universal In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module!
The hottest trend in hot rods and muscle cars today is late model EFI engine swaps and aftermarket EFI systems. It’s no secret why either; you can make ridiculous power and do it more affordably than ever. What makes these conversions so affordable is the ample supply of parts and kits from the aftermarket. But until now, the fuel system has been a costly and time-consuming upgrade.
Why is in-tank better?
Think about it. When is the last time you saw a vehicle come from the OE’s that had an externally mounted fuel pump? By putting the pump in the tank, you virtually eliminate hot fuel handling issues like cavitation and vapor lock because the pump is constantly submerged, taking advantage of a column height of fuel on the inlet of the pump. And, because of the innovative baffle or basket, you can control fuel slosh keeping fuel at the pickup point (the pump) at all times; even with low fuel levels and in extreme driving conditions.
So, whether you are restoring a muscle car, building a street rod or prepping a pro-touring machine, the Pace Phantom fuel system might just be the option for you. EFI or carbureted, this system can go either way and allows you to switch to one or the other down the road with nothing more than a regulator swap. Use your factory tank or a reproduction to keep that stock look and to keep cost down, but get the performance you demand and your engine needs. No more welding sumps, no more noisy fuel pumps or fuel cells taking up your trunk space. The Phantom Fuel System in virtually invisible and whisper quiet. Serious performance you’ll never know is there!
This Fuel Delivery Kit is the easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system!
Pump Package Features• Supports up to: 850 HP EFI & 1000 HP Carbureted.
• Black anodized hanger assembly .
• (3) ORB-06 Ports: Supply, Return, Vent.
• Fuel resistant baffle / basket (Includes: Foam and Bladder).
• Universal high flow pre-pump filter, eliminates the need for a post filter.
• Modular design can be cut to height to fit almost any fuel tank.
• Turbine pump mechanism increases durability.
• Rear mounted GM OE filter/regulator to reduce return line plumbing.
PAC-18688 - Phantom In Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package Includes :• Fuel Pump
• Complete in tank pump mounting system
• Fuel pump wiring and relay package
• 30-feet of EFI grade -6AN fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines.
• GM OE rear mounted filter/regulator with -6AN fittings
• Master Push Lock AN fitting kit with clamps.
• 10 Padded aluminum fuel hose mounting clamps
FiTech engine compartment mounted fuel sump/tank EFI fuel pump system
Pace Performance EFI Inline Frame Mount Fuel Delivery Kit with rear mounted regulator
Pace Performance Returnless In Tank EFI Fuel Pump Package
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H7.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free 48 state ground shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.