GMP-19351533 - Chevrolet Performance Dyno Tuned 416 HP ZZ6 Turn-Key Crate Engine
Introducing the Pace Performance Dyno Tuned 416 HP ZZ6 Turn-Key Crate Engine :
In addition to the already stout ZZ6, Turn Key offering, We Fully Dyno Test and custom tune this version to make even more HP than Advertised from GM. We take a Hand Built AED carburetor and replace the stock unit for a full Dyno Session and Custom Tuning. We even include a custom fuel rail to feed the hand built AED double pumper!
Chevrolet Performance’s new ZZ6 delivers more power than any 350 Small-Block ever installed in a production vehicle.
Dyno'd at at 416 hp and 422 lb.-ft. of torque, it derives its range-topping performance from unique, lightweight aluminum cylinder heads that enable optimal airflow at high rpm. The cylinder head casting is based on the proven Fast Burn design, with large intake runners and 2.00/1.55-inch valves. Beehive-style valve springs deliver greater high-rpm performance and durability. Their egg-shaped profiles have less reciprocating mass in motion, require less spring pressure for greater valve control and handle valvetrain stresses more efficiently. They allow the ZZ6 to rev higher to make the most of every cubic inch of air drawn through it. The ZZ6 also uses an aggressive hydraulic roller camshaft that supports the engine’s high-rpm airflow capability while maintaining excellent low-speed drivability.
This Base crate engine kit includes the intake manifold, distributor, water pump, damper and flexplate – and the distinctive, racing-inspired valve covers that distinguish this crate engine as the latest in the ZZ legacy!
Power: 416 HP @ 5800 RPM, 422 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4400 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Dual Bolt Pattern Fast Burn Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 62cc
Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: LS Beehive 12625033
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
GM Recommended Torque Converter 3000-3400 Stall
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 34 degrees total @ 4000 RPM
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Black Aluminum Valve Covers
• Black Aluminum Air Cleaner
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Single Plane Intake
• Chevrolet Performance Holley 770CFM Carb, Electric Choke, Vac Secondaries
• HEI Distributor and Spark Plugs
• 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Chevrolet Performance Serpentine Drive (FEAD) package with A/C
• Hand Built, AED Carburetor
• Custom AED fuel rail
• Spark Plugs
• Exhaust manifold covers
• Full custom carb tuning and DYNO test session and break-in
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.