OBD I and OBD II enhanced and CAN scan tool CP9190 Trilingual Elite AutoScanner Pro offers DIYers and technicians the features they asked for. Upgraded features include the ability to read domestic enhanced codes, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information, and the ability to print information through a PC. All this in a tool compatible with ALL 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles as well as certain pre-1996 GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. All Actron code readers and scan tools are CAN compliant.
* OBD II enhanced codes (1996 and newer domestic vehicles)
DTC Lookup Services for further help
* Graph data – (1996 and newer)
* Multilingual menu and options – English, French, Spanish
* Read, record & playback live sensor data
* OBD I functionality – cables included for ’84-’95 Ford, ’84-’95 GM and ’89-’95 Chrysler vehicles
* USB cable included for product updates
* Updateable via the internet
* Large, backlit, graphic LCD
* Print data via Professional Companion CD
* State OBD II check (emissions)
* OBD II drive cycle mode
* Battery powered for review of vehicle data off vehicle
* OBD II code library built into tool
* Vehicle information (includes VIN # and calibration IDs)
* O2 monitor test
* Diagnostic monitor test.
Performs the following tasks:
* Displays trouble code information and their definitions including OBD II domestic enhanced coverage.
* Displays MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status
* Reads, displays and erases generic,manufacturer specific and domestic enhanced Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) stored in the PCM
* Displays emissions readiness status (I/M Readiness Monitors)
* Retain the most recently scanned vehicle’s data and configuration
* Displays summary recap of the vehicle’s emissions status
* Resets check engine light.
CP9190 Kit Includes:
* CP9185/90 Base Tool
* OBD II Cable
* GM OBD I ALDL Cable
* Ford OBD I MCU/EEC-IV cable
* Chrysler OBD I SCI Cable
* USB cable
* 8-foot extension cable
* Cigarette Lighter Adapter
* Blow Molded Hard Case
* Registration Card.
Optional OBD I Cables:
* CP9130 Chrysler LH cable
* CP9131 Ford MECS cable