12608592 - LS7 Standard Bore Piston
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Premium-quality hypereutectic aluminum alloy pistons are used on most production LS engines (the LS9 supercharged uses forged aluminum). They are lightweight, durable and promote quieter operation. GM Performance Parts offers production and oversized pistons for many applications. They're sold individually, unless otherwise specified.
- Engine size - 7.0L
- Bore size - 4.125"
- Oversize - standard
- Rod length - 6.067
- Pin type - floating
- Comp ratio - 11.0
- with Chamber - 70cc
- Hypereutectic LS7 replacement, includes titanium rod
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.5 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.