3726086 - 1957 - 1959 " Corvette" Finned Cast Aluminum Valve Cover - Fits All 1955-1959 Chevy 265 & 283 Heads With Staggered Bolt Pattern Mounting (These Covers Are Sold Individually)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
GM "Corvette" script finned aluminum valve covers. These covers were originally used on all 1957- early 1959 high performance Corvette engines with dual 4 barrel or fuel injected engines. These will also fit all Original 1955-early 1959 Chevy 265 & 283 cylinder heads with staggered bolt pattern valve cover mounting.These covers are meant for use on on old style engines only with oil fill tube in intake, and block breather in the valley. They have no holes or provisions for oil fill, PCV or breathers.
For Late 1959-1967 Finned Corvette aluminum valve covers, see 3767493
These valve covers are made using old GM tooling and as such they have imperfections in the castings. These covers may have minor pits and bubbles in the finish. The original valve covers produced years ago generally were not perfect either.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W5.5000” x H3.6000” x L21.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.