Click on image to zoom
14011072 - Billet Steel Four-Bolt Cap
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Availability: Item has been discontinued and is no longer available
These billet main bearing caps are machined from 1010 cold drawn steel. The outer bolt holes angle outward toward the oil pan rails. This splayed bolt design improves reliability in highly stressed racing engines by tying the cap to the strongest part of the block. It also reduces distortion of the main bearing bores by increasing the cap's resistance to closing up under high loads. Billet steel main caps are designed for blocks with 2.45" main bearings. The Chevy Bow Tie is laser etched on top of the cap. Technical Notes: See the Chevy Power manual for machining instructions when installing splayed bolt caps on blocks originally equipped with two-bolt or production-type four-bolt caps.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H3.8000” x L8.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.