HPB1528 - The Mopar Six-Pack Engine Handbook - By Larry Shepard
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The Mopar Six-Pack Engine Handbook
By Larry Shepard
Comprehensive reference on rebuilding and modifying Chrysler's famed 340 and 440 Six-Pack engines, from the 1969-1971 originals to today's modern crate motors. Includes sections on history/ID, short blocks, heads, camshafts, valvetrain, induction, and conversion tips for LA small blocks, Mopar big blocks and late-model Magnum engines.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.