HP26-1 - Hughes Performance Street & Strip Transmission - Ford C4 - 1970-1981 V8 2WD Applications
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This transmission has been designed for street performance and other applications where tire spinning shifts are desired.
The street/strip transmission contains racing components which increase strength, reliability, and torque capacity. All street/strip transmissions also feature our manual/automatic valve body which allows you to select precise manual shifting or full automatic.
Installation All linkage, vacuum lines and kickdown mechanisms must be connected and properly adjusted for any automatic transmission to operate correctly, We recommend the use of a Hughes Performance trans. cooler and deep aluminum oil pan, which has 2 to 4 quarts of extra fluid capacity, with any severe-duty, street/strip transmission. We also recommend the use of a cooler with the use of any high-stall torque converter application.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.