K10167 - F-Body/GTO LSx Alternator & PS Pump Bracket
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Here's a Kwik and easy solution to your LSx engine swap problems
- You may have clearance issues with the frame or crossmember. That's especially true for chassis such as S-10s, early Camaros and Chevelles, and many full size Chevy pickups.
- You want to use your F-body or truck alternator and "Type 2" remote reservoir power steering pump, but place them in the Corvette locations.
Here's how to solve those problems:
- Keep your current alternator and pump.
- Mount them with a bracket kit from Kwik Performance, Inc., available in two different versions: Camaro/Firebird/GTO, and truck/SUV.
Features and benefits
- Stresses and vibrations evaluated with Finite Element Analysis and prototype testing.
- All pulleys aligned with each other within SAE specifications.
- Zinc plated fasteners used throughout for corrosion resistance and great appearance.
- All brackets made from 6061-T6 aluminum for light weight, good looks, and rust-free appearance. Matches the all-aluminum LSx engines.
- All plates are cut on a computer-controlled, ultra-high pressure water jet.
- All tensioners, pulleys, belts, compressors, alternators, etc. are standard, easily available items.
- Front and rear attachment plates.
- Spacer tubes
- Idler pulley mount.
- All fasteners needed to attach the brackets to the engine, and the alternator and pump to the brackets.
- Smooth idler pulley.
What else is required to complete the installation:
- Six-rib belt, length such that the tensioner indicator arrow is between the max and min marks.
- An LSx alternator from an F-body, or truck/SUV. Corvette alternator does not fit.
- # Almost any Type 2 remote reservoir power steering pump. *2004 GTO pump does not fit*
- Compatible power steering pulley, with proper offset.
Note: Bracket is shown with the KWiK A/C compressor bracket, but can be used with standard tensioner.
- Kwik Performance
- Ships today or next business day
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - Electrical - Charging and Starting - Alternator Pulley
- Performance/Engine/Drivetrain - LSx Performance - Serpentine Component Parts
- Suspension/Steering/Brakes - Steering Components - Power Steering Pump Pulley
- Engine Components - Accessory Drives, Belts, and Pulleys - Accessory Brackets and Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.8 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.