MTM312-009 - Electric Fan Harness
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
The electric fan harness utilizes 14 gauge red and black wire and a two terminal weatherpack connector. The connection is made between the electric fan harness and the main wiring harness on the driver side of the engine near the bottom of the block. The red and black wires are simply connected to the end users electric fans using a simple butt splice and the circuit is controlled by the ECM through a 40 amp relay. The fan can be programmed to be turned on or off under various engine conditions including Coolant Temperature, Engine RPM, MAP Pressure, Oil Pressure, or Battery Voltage. If a Vintage Air A/C system is used the trianary switch also will switch on the electric fan when more air is needed across the condenser for cooler A/C inside the vehicle.
Note: Electric fan harness must be purchased separately from the Mast Motorsports control and performance packages
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.