Currie direct-fit rearends feature the "9-plus" round back heavy duty housing and 31 spline "Currie Axle" package built to the stock overall width and pinion offset specifications of the vehicle it is listed for in the above description. All stock suspension brackets are installed in the stock location for an easy bolt-in installation. Housing includes all 3rd member studs installed and the housing uses Torino style late model large bearing housing ends. Axles include the stock 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt pattern drilled into them and the wheel studs are installed. Axles also feature 1/4" thick heavy duty bearing retainer plates, and tapered style Timken wheel bearings pressed on.
Currie Crate Rearends Include:
• All new Currie built "9-Plus" heavy duty housing with brackets
• Currie 31 spline performance axle kit - wheel studs, axle bearings and retainer plate pre-assembled
• Professionally assembled Ford 9" 3rd member with 1330 series yoke
• 650 HP rated units feature a Currie "9-Plus" Heavy duty case which features added material in the casting for super strength, extra case ribbing and superior CNC machining.
• True Trac type limited slip posi traction.
• Your choice of gear ratios: 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 3.89, 4.11, 4.30, 4.57, 4.86 Select from pull-down menu above.
• Currie 11" disc brakes featuring semi- gloss backing plates and caliper mounting brackets with internal drum style parking brake installed onto the backing plate. Complete with new calipers, pads, rotors, mounting hardware and hoses.
• Lokar parking brake cables
• Steel brake line kit with fittings and rear hose.
• All major sub assembly are professionally assembled and shipped as pictured. Housing and 3rd member are bare metal and will require primering and painting to your taste prior to final assembly. Minor assembly required upon arrival, 3rd member will need bolted to case, brake assembly will need bolted onto axle tubes and axles will need to be installed.
• All components are available and can be serviced separately.
• All parts included in kits are brand new.
* Note: 1330 series yoke uses a 3.625" X 1.125" U-joint.