Old School LS2
Want something different between your frame rails? Pace has assembled this turn-key, non-electronic LS2 that puts 440 HP's in your right foot with a cool look under the hood. We've designed this engine so you can take advantage of GM's latest evolution in small block technology without having to deal with computer controls. These Old School LS2's are shipped completely assembled and are ready to install. These Pace exclusive LS2's have been designed so you can bolt-up most Turbo 350, 400 or 700R4 transmission without the need for any special adapter plates. Pace also has exhaust headers and motor mounts available for most applications.
Pace Old School LS2 Features:
- 440HP @ 6200 RPM, 404 lb-fts @ 5000 RPM
- 4.00 bore x 3.62 stroke, 364 cid (6.0L) Cast Aluminum Block with 6 bolt cross-bolt main caps.
- Nodular iron crankshaft
- Powered metal connecting rods
- 10.9 to 1 Hypereutectic Aluminum Pistons
- Hydraulic Roller Cam, .500I/.500E Lift, 200I/203E Duration
- Aluminum Cathedral Port Heads 2.00I/1.55E, 65cc combustion chamber.
- 800 CFM Carburetor
- Installed AN Fuel Line Plumbing from frame to pump to carb
- Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Performance HEI Distributor
- Spark Plugs, Plug Wires and Looms
- Complete Regular Rotation Serpentine Drive System, includes new alternator, P/S pump and water pump.
- SFI Flywheel for use with Turbo 350, 400 & 700R4 Transmissions.
- HD Stainless Steel Heater Hose Fitting Package.
- Water Temp Sensor with pigtail connector.
- Oil Pressure Sensor with pigtail connector.
- Thermostat, T/Stat housing and gasket.
- Fan Blade
- Air Cleaner
- Corvette style aluminum oil pan
- Oil filter
- Shipped completely assembled
- Free shipping to most areas within the continental US
- GM 2 year/24,000 mile parts and labor warranty.