GMP-12499529-C - GM 350/290HP Crate Engine with Retro-Style Corvette Package
This new SBC 350 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. This package includes all the same parts and features as our other Pace Pac 290HP packages but we've changed out the intake with a retro looking Edelbrock Performer EPS that we have also drilled and baffled for a rear PCV valve. The valve covers are a reproduction finned aluminum with the Corvette script. To keep this look going we eliminated the HEI distributor and put in a small cap unit and an external remote mount coil. This package is shipped as shown.
The 350/290 HP is the most popular GM Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. GM Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
Power: 290 HP @5250 RPM, 332 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3750 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .450” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Finned Aluminum Reproduction Corvette Script Valve Covers
• Black 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Edelbrock 2703 Intake with front oil fill tube and Pace custom baffled rear PCV
• Holley 670CFM Carb
• Fuel Pump and Fuel Line to Carb
• Small Cap, Breakerless, Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Drivers Side LH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Chevy 350 300HP
GMP-10067353-1 260HP Assembled Turn Key Crate Engine
GMPP 19210008 330HP Crate Engine
GMP-12499529-2 290HP Fully Assembled Crate Engine with Black Finish
GMP-12499529-1 290HP Fully Assembled Crate Engine with Chrome Finish
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST Sat 9AM-5PM
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.