GMP-12499529-CX - Pace SBC 350/290HP Crate Engine with Retro-Style Corvette Package
Pace Performance Chevy 350 290HP Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep & oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Finned Aluminum Reproduction Corvette Script Valve Covers
• Black 14” Air Cleaner with Chevy Logo
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Edelbrock 2703 Intake with front oil fill tube and Pace custom baffled rear PCV
• Holley 600CFM Vacuum Secondary Carb with electric choke
• Fuel Pump and Fuel Line to Carb
• Small Cap, Breakerless, Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Drivers Side LH Oil Dipstick and Tube
• 2 Oil Filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 10W30 non-synthetic oil
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace 350 290HP Engine with TH350 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350 290HP Engine with 700R4 Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350 290HP Engine with T56 6 Speed Transmission Combo Package
Pace 350 290HP Engine with TKO600 5 Speed Transmission Combo Package
CPP 350 290HP Base Long Block Engine
Pace Prepped & Primed 350 290HP Base Long Block Engine
This new SBC 350 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. This package includes all the same parts and features as our other Pace Pac 290HP packages but we've changed out the intake with a retro looking Edelbrock Performer EPS that we have also drilled and baffled for a rear PCV valve. The valve covers are a reproduction finned aluminum with the Corvette script. To keep this look going we eliminated the HEI distributor and put in a small cap unit and an external remote mount coil. This package is shipped as shown.
The 350/290 HP is the most popular Chevrolet Performance Parts crate engine because no one can deliver such performance for this kind of value. Chevrolet Performance Parts believes that everyone should be able to afford a high quality GM V-8 without going broke. The 350/290 is an answer to those car crafters who demand maximum return on their money. But, just because it's affordable, don't think that it's a stone. The 350/290 delivers 290 hp @ 5100 rpm and a solid 326 lb. -ft. of torque at 3750 rpm. With those kinds of numbers, it's the perfect replacement engine for the millions of GM vehicles that shipped with a small-block.
Power: 290 HP @5250 RPM, 332 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3750 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .450” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 222deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.