GMP-24502609-6B - ZZ4 with Holley Tri-Power Turnkey Crate Engine
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Stunning Old School Looks with Modern Performance
We took GM Performance's best selling ZZ4 crate engine and added a custom Tri-Power intake with 3 specially tuned Holley carbs and sent it to the dyno shop. We ran various loads and performed cold starts, hot starts and partially warm starts without any of the problems normally found with multi-carb engines. This set-up just flat outperforms
Power: 354 HP @ 5300 RPM, 415 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 10:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Forged Steel
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: High Silicone Aluminum
Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
Cam Lift: .474” Intake / .510” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 208 deg. Intake / 221 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 58cc
Valves: 1.94” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Valve Springs: 12551483
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5800
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Polished Finned Aluminum Valve Covers
• Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Holley 2bl carbs 2-325CFM, 1-350CFM with electric choke
• 3-Polished Finned Aluminum Air Cleaners
• Performance Fuel Pump and Plumbing
• Small Cap MBI Distributor and Spark Plugs
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• Brand New High Torque Starter with bolts
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Cast Iron Long Water Pump
• Oil Filter and Adapter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
Dyno Break-in and Performance Tuned, includes dyno sheet
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click on Document tab above for full details.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.