GMP-10067353-1X -Pace Prepped & Primed Chevy 350 260HP Turnkey Crate Engine
Pace Performance Chevy 350 260HP Engine Includes:
• Pace engine prep and oil priming service. Click Here for more information.
• Aluminum Performance Intake
• Holley 600CFM Vacuum Secondary Carb with electric choke
• Fuel Pump and Fuel Line to Carb
• Chrome 14” Air Cleaner
• HEI Distributor, Plug Wires, Looms and Plugs
• GM OE Black Steel Valve Covers
• 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
• HD Starter and Bolts
• 6” Harmonic Balancer
• Performance Aluminum Long Water Pump (short water pump available upon request)
• 2 oil filters
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced break in oil
• 6 Quarts of Zinc enhanced 10W30 non-synthetic oil
General Motors limited 1 year parts only warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Pace Chevy 350 300HP Base Crate Engine
Pace Chevy 350 350HP Base Crate Engine
Pace Chevy 350 260HP Engine with TH350 Trans Combo Package
Pace Chevy 350 260HP Engine with Tremec TKO-600 5 Speed Trans Combo Package
Pace Fully Assembled "Brand New" 350CID 260HP
This turn-key GM 350CID engine comes fully assembled using a brand new (not remanufactured) GM 10067353 350cid 4 bolt main long block. We have preinstalled all name brand components needed to make this engine ready to run, right out of the crate.
Power: 260 HP @4300 RPM, 350 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3600 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 2 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Cast Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .383” Intake / .401” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 194 deg. Intake / 202 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed in rocker studs
Combustion Chamber: 76cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5100
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
Cylinder Head Notes: 7 Bolt style Exhaust Flange Standard, 85' and prior intake manifold bolt pattern. Perimeter bolt style Valve Covers. This head is very similar to the old #882 castings from the 1970's.
Block Notes: Clutch Z-Bar hole is drilled and tapped for manual trans applications. Engine mount holes drilled and tapped for both early-style front motor mount brackets and the normal side motor mounts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 500.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
- FREE 48 State Truck Freight Shipping (International shipping will require freight quote)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.