Click on image to zoom
PAC-10185063 - Pace Take-Off ZZ4 Aluminum Intake Manifold- 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy With EGR - Spread Bore Or Square Bore Carb Flange
This manifold is used on all ZZ series 350 HO engines and also can be used on all small-block Chevrolet's through 1986. This aluminum manifold produces the same horsepower as the previous high-rise design, but provides increased hood clearance and more versatility. It has a dual-pattern flange that can accommodate both standard-flange Holley and spread-bore Quadrajet four-barrel carburetors. This manifold has provisions for all late-model accessory brackets EGR and an integral hot air choke. A heat shield can be mounted underneath the manifold to prevent coking when EGR is used. This manifold carburetor flange is approximately 1/2" lower than the LT1 manifold.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.8 lbs.
- W11.3000” x H6.9000” x L23.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.