Click on image to zoom
PAC-12366573 - GMPP Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Plane Intake Manifold (Take-Off)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Limited Supply: only 1 remaining
Availability: Limited Supply
This dual-plane was designed for 283-400 ci small-block Chevrolet enginesusing the new vortec cylinder heads P/N 12464298 or 12558060. This high rise manifold was designed for maximum horsepower and a broad torque curve to give you great performance. This manifold accepts square bore carburetor and includes extremally plumbed hot water crossover passage. Vortec heads were releasedon 1996 RPO L31 truck engines. This manifold only has four bolts attaching it to the cylinder head instead of six like all earlier models. Check for proper to carburetor clearance, especially on corvettes. Use manifold gasket P/N 12529094 and attchment bolts P/N 24504713.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.8 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.