Super Duty Bellhousing for GM LS Gen III 11"/12" Clutch Manual Transmission!
- Strong thick wall titanium-aluminum alloy
- Precisioned CNC machining including spot faced mounting holes, precision dowel pin holes and bores
- Mates all GM Gen III V8 engines: LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, 4.8L, 5.3L,6.0L,6.2L to Muncie, T-10, Saginaw, Richmond, Tremec TKO.
- Works with stock clutch linkage and hydraulic clutch actuator
- Uses the 168-tooth flywheel and standard GM starter
This clutch housing was developed to meet the requirement for a readily available high quality clutch housing. In addition to the features above, it has the following benefits over the original cast steel, cast aluminum and pressed steel safety housings:
- Maintains Transmission Life - high accuracy (< 0.003 inch runout) maintains transmission life, shift quality, low noise.
- Brand New - all threads, bores, faces are in new condition and clean
- Accurate Starter Location - precision CNC machining of starter position prevents backlash & binding
- Lightweight - Only 15 lbs.
- Uses ALL Factory linkage parts: clutch forks, z-bar, rubber dust boot, etc.
- Quick Installation - precision clutch housing speeds accurate driveline installation
Must use LS Truck flywheel (PN# 12561680), 12" Clutch and pressure plate (PN# RAM88744 OR PN# RAM88793T), and 6 metric pressure plate bolts (PN# 12561465)
Former PN of BHCV-10004