BHCV-10002 - Reproduction "621" SBC & BBC 11" Clutch Manual Transmission Bellhousing
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Super Duty Bellhousing for your Chevy V8 engine. It is a reproduction of the famous "621" Chevy 11-inch bellhousing!
- Strong thick wall titanium-aluminum alloy
- Precision CNC machining including spot faced mounting holes, precision dowel pin holes and bores
- Mates all Chevy V8 engines, including LT1/LT4, to Muncie, T-10, Saginaw, Richmond, Tremec TKO, Tremec T56-011 and other specially-built transmissions.
- Works with stock clutch linkage and hydraulic clutch actuator
- Includes steel inspection cover and mounting hardware!
- Uses the 168-tooth flywheel and standard GM starter
This clutch housing was developed to meet the requirement for a readily available high quality clutch housing. In addition to the features above, it has the following benefits over the original cast steel, cast aluminum and pressed steel safety housings:
- Maintains Transmission Life - high accuracy
- (< 0.003 inch runout) maintains transmission life, shift quality, low noise.
- Brand New - all threads, bores, faces are in new condition and clean
- Accurate Starter Location - precision CNC machining of starter position prevents backlash & binding
- Lightweight - Only 15 lbs.
- Uses ALL Factory linkage parts: clutch forks, z-bar, rubber dust boot, etc.
- Quick Installation - precision clutch housing speeds accurate driveline installation
Super Duty Chevy 11" Bellhousing Kit (Includes bellhousing, inspection cover and mounting hardware.)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.