Super Duty Bellhousing for your Chevy V8 engine. It is a reproduction of the famous "621" Chevy 11-inch bellhousing!
- Strong thick wall titanium-alluminum alloy
- Precisioned CNC machining including spot faced mounting holes, precision dowel pin holes and bores
- Mates all Chevy V8 engines, including LT1/LT4, to Muncie, T-10, Saginaw, Richmond, Tremec TKO, Tremec T56-011 and other specially-built transmissions.
- Works with stock clutch linkage and hydraulic clutch actuator
- Includes steel inspection cover and mounting hardware!
- Uses the 168-tooth flywheel and standard GM starter
This clutch housing was developed to meet the requirement for a readily available high quality clutch housing. In addition to the features above, it has the following benefits over the original cast steel, cast aluminum and pressed steel safety housings:
- Maintains Transmission Life - high accuracy
- (< 0.003 inch runout) maintains transmission life, shift quality, low noise.
- Brand New - all threads, bores, faces are in new condition and clean
- Accurate Starter Location - precision CNC machining of starter position prevents backlash & binding
- Lightweight - Only 15 lbs.
- Uses ALL Factory linkage parts: clutch forks, z-bar, rubber dust boot, etc.
- Quick Installation - precision clutch housing speeds accurate driveline installation
Super Duty Chevy 11" Bellhousing Kit (Includes bellhousing, inspection cover and mounting hardware.)