TCI961310 - TCI Performance Universal Joint - 1310 Series Joint
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Bearing Diameter: 1.062
Outside Lock-up: 3.622
Joint Length: 3.374
Joint Diameter: .774
These TCI U-joints are specifically designed for today's demands in drag racing, off-road, and performance applications. They feature a solid body design, heat-treated forged material construction, and eliminated grease fittings to reduce the chance of structural breakage in the body. TCI U-joints are pre-greased sealed units, pre-packed for life with synthetic Lithium grease to provide extra friction reduction and temperature resistance. The special Teflon® coated nitrile rubber outer seals are designed to reduce failure and leakage like standard U-joints. The bearing surfaces have been precision-ground and finished to allow the U-joint to run true and ensure accurate fit to the transmission yoke. Looking for maximum reliability and durability? Try one of these TCI U-joints to get the job done.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.