Vintage Air SBC Front Runner Drive System
Vintage Air announces the first small block chevy engine component drive system engineered for maximum performance rather than simply cosmetics.
This totally engineered package solves the most critical shortcomings of conventional aftermarket accessory brackets such as: premature belt failures caused by mechanical tensioning, excessive belt length runs, awkward component placement, and cylinder head mount-bolt variations.
Front Runner Features:
- Exclusive Front Runner spring tensioner provides continuous SAE-spec static and dynamic belt tensioning for OEM quality belt life.
- Exclusive block-mounted design allows any deck height/cylinder head combination. Uses no head or intake mounting bolts like conventional brackets.
- Super rigid truss-architecture design CNC machined from T-6061 billet aluminum. Available in machined or gray anodized finish.
- Engineered to clear most GM and aftermarket tuned port fuel injection systems.
- Exclusive fixed-position component mounting creates a super compact package within the basic engine size envelope. Fits into extremely tight chassis configurations.
- Uses exclusive new Vintage Air TiteFit Line/compact compressor package.
- Exclusive precision machined hardcoated aluminum pulleys reduce weight and wear like steel.
- Pulley sizes engineered and matched for optimum component speeds.
- Uses compact GM Type II power steering pump and GM 140 amp alternator.
SBC Front Runner Drive System Includes:
Main truss mounting bracket
Power steering bracket (or power steering-delete bracket)
Stewart high performance aluminum water pump
ARP polished stainless hardware
Sanden SD7 compressor with formed aluminum hardlines
140 amp alternator
Compressor clutch cover
Water pump pulley
Power steering pulley (with power steering kit)