10185064 - Die Cast Bow Tie "Chevrolet" Valve Cover - 1959-1986 Small Block Chevy
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This competition racing valve cover displays the name Chevrolet and the Chevy Bow Tie. You can polish it, powder coat it, paint it or just leave it plain. Any which way this is one beautiful valve cover! It has no holes for PCV or oil fill, but has bosses for drilling oil holes or PVC. It is recommended for use on all pre-1986 V8 small-block Chevy engines. 2 per package.
NOTE:The inside dimension for this valve cover is 3 3/16". This is measured from the gasket surface to the deepest area of the inside of the valve cover. When using this cover with roller rockers and/or high lift camshafts, it may be necessary to modify the inside wall of the valve cover closest to the pushrods so that the rocker arms do not rub the inside of the valve cover. If holes are added to these covers for use with PCV and Breathers it is recommended that a machinist does this in a milling machine so as to not damage the covers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W9.3000” x H7.7000” x L23.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.