Click on image to zoom
12363411 - CPP Composite Cylinder Head Gasket - Big Block Chevy - Gen V & Gen VI - (1 Per Package)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This competition designed gasket is for a bore (4.375" to 4.540") usage on 1991 and later "Gen V" Chevrolet big Blocks with aluminum heads. It is a preflattened wire ring. The nominal compressed thickness is .039", with compressed volume of 10.5cc. These are composition design gaskets. Technical Note: This gasket is for "Gen V & Gen VI" engines only, (1) gasket per package. These gaskets contain stainless core for saltwater marine use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W9.3000” x H0.4000” x L23.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.