12551537 - Small Block Chevy Balancer 6 3/4" w/ 2:00 Timing Mark- For Internally Balanced Engines
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This cast iron torsional damper (harmonic balancer) is used on most 1969 and later production 305 and 350 ci small-block V8s. It is recommended for V6/90 racing engines and V8 applications with limited clearance. 6.75" diameter balancers have also been used successfully on drag racing small-blocks in classes which permit the use of cast iron dampers. The timing mark is 10 before keyway center line. Technical Note: Use with chromed timing pointer part # 141200,66108
Timing Mark on balancer will only work with timing pointers placed at the 2:00 Position , such as 141200,66108
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.2 lbs.
- W7.2500” x H3.2500” x L7.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.