Click on image to zoom
25013759 - 1991-2000 (And Chevrolet Performance Parts 454 & 502 Engines) Big Block Chevy Oil Cooler / Oil Filter Bypass Valve
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Gen V & Gen VI Big Block Chevy Engines & All GM Performance Parts 454 & 502 crate engines use two of these bypass valves. Location for oil filter bypass valve is adjacent to oil filter nipple on oil filter mounting pad, Location for second valve (For oil cooler bypass) is above oil filter nipple in block on filter mounting pad. If a cooler is not connected to the oil cooler ports on the oil pan rail, the second valve is not needed. Engines using a sandwich adapter between the block and oil filter to connect a remote oil cooler must use GM # 25161284 oil filter bypass valve (in the location adjacent to oil filter nipple) to compensate for higher system backpressure.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W1.3000” x H0.9000” x L1.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.