24502611 - Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Gen VI HO Crate Engine Roller Cam
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This steel roller is for the 502 and 454 H.O.crate engines.
The duration at .050" tappet lift (intake/exhaust) is 211/230;
Lift with 1.7:1 rocker ratio (intake/exhaust) is 510/540.
Valve lash is zero/zero
Lobe centerline is 112 degrees.
Lifter are not included
For Use in Gen VI Blocks.Can be used in Mark IV and Gen V blocks if aftermarket tie-bar type roller lifters are used along with a Gen VI timing set and thrust plate (Older blocks may need to be drilled and tapped for thrust plate mounting.
Technical Notes: Distributor P/N 1104067 or melonized distribtor gear P/N 10456413 must be used
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.7 lbs.
- W3.3000” x H3.3000” x L27.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.