Click on image to zoom
10066034 - Goodwrench Production Chevy Small Block - 4.000"-4.030" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 2.45" Mains, 4 Bolt Main, Non-Siamesed Bores, 2 Piece Rear Main Seal
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This 350ci bare block is used on the 1973-85 GM Goodwrench 350 engine and has the early-style 2-piece rear main seal. Its main bearing caps are the straight type four-bolt design. The block has a standard 4.00" cylinder bore. Can be used for 302, 327 and 350 engines. This block includes: main bearing caps, main bearing cap bolts, freeze plugs, oil gallery plugs, and cam bearings. OEM roller lifters cannot be used in this engine block. This block has provisions for mechanical fuel pump.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 186.9 lbs.
- W25.5000” x H22.8000” x L38.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.