10134400 - Aluminum Bowtie Chevy Small Block - 4.117"-4.135" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 2.65" Mains, 4 Bolt Main, Siamesed Bores
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Aluminum Race Blocks
The GM Performance parts aluminum race blocks offer you the same competition level strength of our cast iron blocks, with the added benefit of reduced weight. This allows your chassis builder to put together a more balanced racecar while not sacrificing any strength under the hood. The GM Performance parts aluminum race blocks are CNC machined, made from our special super tough aluminum alloy, and ready for battle. If you want to go around corners at 200 mph or make over 1000 H.P. with a fuel injected, turbocharged combination, this is your starting point.
- These blocks are CNC'd to +/- .001" machining tolerances
- Cylinder decks, front & rear of case, oil pan rail surfaces and head dowel pins are blueprinted
- 2.00" OD cam bearings (1.867" I.D.) P/N 12370843 are required at all five locations
- Cam bosses are enlarged to allow machining for the use of even larger bearings
- Extra thick main bearing bulkhead machined at 5 degrees
- Premium quality main studs and SAE 8620 steel main bearing caps
- Billet wet sump rear main cap can be adapted to dry sump with plugs
- Priority main oiling system
- Provision for oil filter
- No mechanical fuel pump provision
- 2 Piece rear main crankshafts and pre 1986 oil pans required
- Extra thick deck surfaces with blind tapped head bolt holes for improved head gasket sealing
- Centrifugally spin cast iron cylinder sleeves
- These blocks may require clearencing the top of the lifter bores (.842" diameter) for some roller lifters
- Timing system clearence should be checked before engine assembly
- Oil dipstick holes are not drilled
- Item Requires Shipping
- 125.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.