Click on image to zoom
10185034 - CPP OE BBC 1991-2000 Gen V & VI 454 & 502 Crate Engines With Steel Crank Only, non-SFI
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
For 1991 & later Gen. V & Gen VI 454 (7.4L) HO & 502 HO engines. This flexplate is required when using a steel forged crank on Gen. V design engines. This flexplate is 14" diameter (168 teeth). Technical Note: This flexplate is similar to Mark IV design but not interchangeable because of balance. It has a dual-bolt pattern design. When using a 4L80 automatic transmission, only three attaching bolts can be used.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.9 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H4.1000” x L16.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.