10205294 - Goodwrench Production Chevy 90 Degree V6 Block - 4.000"-4.030" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 2.45" Mains, 2 Bolt Main, Non-Siamesed Bores
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
Production 4.3L cast iron engine block
Cast iron bare block as used in production 4.3L 90 degree V6 engines with 4" bore and 2 bolt main caps. Used 1 piece rear main seal and is machined for either roller or flat tappets. Has two oil galleries and an open lifter gallery. it cannot be converted to V8 style lubrication.
- Iron block
- 9.025" deck
- 4.000"-4.030" bore range
- 2 bolt caps
- Straight caps
- 2.45" main journals
- Wet oil sump
- 1 piece rear main seal
- 3.75" max. stroke
- Has mech. fuel pump boss.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 146.0 lbs.
- FREE 48 State Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.