Click on image to zoom
12363412 - CPP Composition Cylinder Head Gasket - Big Block Chevy - Gen V & Gen VI Engines With Aluminum Heads
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This competition designed gasket is for bore (4.250 to 4.370") usage on 1991 and later "Gen V & VI" Chevrolet Big Blocks with aluminum heads. It is a preflattened wire ring. The nominal compressed thickness is .039" with compressed volume of 9.7cc. These are composition design gaskets.
Technical Notes: This gasket is for "Gen V & Gen VI" engines only, (1) gasket per package. These gaskets contain stainless core for saltwater marine use. **Refer to Technical Note on P/N 14015351.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W9.6000” x H0.3000” x L23.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.