Click on image to zoom
12363413 - CPP Composition Special Competition Cylinder Head Gasket - Big Block Chevy - Mark IV - (1 Per Package)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This competition designed gasket is for a bore (4.375" to 4.540") usage on 1965-90 Mark IV Chevrolet Big Blocks with aluminum heads. It is a preflattened copper wire ring with permatorque/blue stripe coating. The nominal compressed thickness is .041", with compressed volume of 10.9cc. These are composition design gaskets. Technical Note: This gasket is for "Gen V & Gen VI" engines only, (1) gasket per package. These gaskets contain stainless core for saltwater marine use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W9.6000” x H0.2000” x L23.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.