Click on image to zoom
12363414 - CPP Composition Cylinder Head Gasket - Big Block Chevy Mark IV - (1 Per Package)
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This competition designed gasket is for standard bore (4.250" to 4.370") usage on 1965-90 Mark IV Chevrolet Big Block with aluminum heads. It is a preflattened copper wire ring with permatorque/blue stripe coating. The nominal compressed thickness is .039", with compressed volume of 9.7cc. These are composition design gaskets. Technical Note: This gasket is for Mark IV engines only, (1) gasket per package.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H0.2000” x L26.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.