12480049 - Bowtie Sportsman Chevy Small Block - 3.980"-4.155" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 2.65" Mains, 4 Bolt Main, Siamesed Bores
This product may require vehicle validation(s) for proper fitment. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage.
This is the block to buy if you want to build a serious street car or if you want to head to the race track! The GM performance parts Bowtie Sportsman block has been the starting point for numerous racing engines. These iron blocks are available in a variety of finish options to build almost any engine combination. Most of these blocks have siamesed cylinder walls and four bolt main caps secured by grade 8 bolts. All blocks in this family have a 9.025" deck height. The Bowtie Sportsman blocks are a great foundation for your serious street car, circle track or drag race car that makes between 350 and 500 horsepower.
400 Main 350 Bore Size Bowtie Sportsman Block, 2 Piece rear main seal
- CNC machined cast-iron competition block
- +/- .001 machining tolerance
- 4 bolt nodular mains, splayed caps on center 3 mains
- 3.980" finished bore
- 4.155" max bore
- Extra smooth gasket surfaces for better sealing
- Tall lifter bores
- Chevrolet Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 225.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H17.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- We don’t just want your business today. We want to EARN your business for LIFE!
- USA Owned, Operated & Employed
- Installers & Resellers Click Here to Apply
We Specialize In:
- GM LS Conversions
- Engine & Trans Combo Kits
- Unique Ready to Run Engines
- Have a question?
- to Email our Sales & Tech Staff
- 888-748-4655 Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM EST
- Click above for 24/7 Live Chat Service.